Some of the main topics we discussed in the session:
- What is causing the surge in CPO price? And will it sustain?
- Why isn’t investors putting interest in our listed plantation company despite the strong CPO price?
- Commodity Super Cycle – a historical perspective of the drivers and why the theory failed to sustain itself.
- Market correction vs Biden stimulus – should we panic?
- The looking glass – what investors should be concerned about over the next few months.
The Panoramic View is a monthly sharing of our views on the major events that affect business and markets, and what lies ahead. The purpose is to empower investors through knowledge, rather than enslaving investors through reliance on stock tips.
The sessions will be held every last Sunday of the month, from 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm, virtually.
Hidden Premium Content!
Subscribe / Login to Unlock the Content!
Speaker: Peter Lim Tze Cheng
If you are not currently a subscriber, you can view this through
Unlimited access for 12 months, and save RM504!
Unlimited access to March session for 7 days
How to view ytd video ? I had missed it ytd.
Subcribed member can now login to view. Due to new system, if cannot then feel free to pm us for checking.
my email is [email protected]. It said is not valid. Can you assist? I need to subscribe for March 2021 session
hello, may i know in details what happened. kindly write to [email protected]
hello, please check March 2021 session